Moving across the country is much more involved than relocating across town. From registering in the your new home state to applying for a new drivers license your plate is full. Adding the organization of moving all your belongings to that can cause sleepless nights. No need to convince friends to do the journey with you, or worry about driving a big truck across the country. You need a professional and experienced cross country moving team by your side to make sure your furniture, and other items are properly packed and wrapped and nothing is left behind, as you cannot really just drive back to your old home to pick up what you might have forgotten.
What will a trustworthy and top-rated long distance moving company such as do for you?
- Coordinate of your entire move process by a personal Move Coordinator
- Provide quality moving boxes and proper packing materials
- Pack all of your belongings securely
- Disassemble of your beds and other furniture when needed
- Move all of your furniture and boxes from your house
- Load all of your furniture, piano, and moving boxes onto a moving truck or van
- Drive your posessions to your new destination
- Unload all of your furniture and boxes from the moving truck
- Carry all of your furniture and boxes into your new home
- Assemble all of your furniture in your new home
- Unpack all of your boxes and arrange your belongings where they need to be
- Place furniture where you want
- Move your appliances (disconnecting/connecting is not included)